Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reminder - April 10th, Las Vegas!!!

Hey, all!

Just a reminder that we are a little over 2 weeks out from the "Lewbari" class being presented by Mick and Dee Luvbight! I know I'm getting excited! If you have any questions, feel free to drop a line here on the blog, or e-mail any of the Reverse Tensionz Board members.

Not familiar with the Luvbights? Check out their site: luvbight.com! I was lucky enough to meet up with Mick and Dee when they were in town last year. They are incredible people, and I can't wait to see them again!

I look forward to hearing from, and seeing, you all soon! Fair winds until then!

~Willow~

1 comment:

  1. In lieu of a handout, Mick has created a website for people to reference. Awesome pictorial and instructions!

    http://luvbight.com/mesh/galleries/f1004lh/index.html

    ~Willow~

    ReplyDelete