Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stretching for Bondage

Date & Time: Sunday, March 18, 2012 · 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Location
The Erotic Heritage Museum
3275 Industrial Road Las Vegas, Nevada
89109 (702) 369-6442
Cost: $20 in advance.
Dress code:  Loose fitting clothing like you would wear to a yoga class or to work out. 


Stretching for Bondage
15 minutes per day to a more flexible you.

Many people look at the Japanese style box-tie and dismiss any possibility of achieving this beautiful combination of bondage and yoga asana. In my own class “Building the Perfect Hug” I have shown how the box-tie can be modified by folding the hands in front, or adapting rope handcuffs to fit folks with less flexible shoulders.

This worked but I felt there had to be a better answer.

Flash-forward to ShibariCon 2011. My sciatica was acting up after sitting for class so I moved off to the side to began running through a gravity yoga routine that I have been using to keep that injury under control.

While I stretched I overheard one person tell their partner, “Wow, that guy is flexible.”
I thought to myself, “I didn’t use to be…”, and then the fireworks went off. People could use this simple collection of poses to achieve their dream of being tied into that box-tie they admire so much.

Here was something I could bring to the table that would help people do better, longer lasting, safer bondage. And best yet you only have to devote 15 minutes a day, 5 days per week to meet your goals.

Not Just for Bondage Bottoms
In addition to better bondage, there are benefits that will spill over into regular life as well.
Benefits such as:
• Increased Range of Motion
• Better Sleep
• Relief from Lower Back Pain
• Injury Prevention
• Increased Flexibility
• Better Sleep
• Better Circulation
• Better Posture
• Relief from Nervous Tension
Do you practice yoga? These stretches are designed to improve your practice by opening up your shoulders, hips, lower back, and legs.

Have you practiced martial arts for a few years? Are you feeling a little pain under your right shoulder blade? How about your elbow, and just under your thumb?

Flexibility is your whole world my friend. These stretches will help you continue to enjoy your art form for years to come.

In this class I will lead you through a 10 min pre-bondage warm up routine, followed by simple, powerful, and effective stretches that will give you fast results and are suitable for all levels.

What to Bring:
• Loose fitting comfortable clothes like you wear to a yoga class or to the gym.
• Yoga mats and a blanket, we will be on the floor for much of the class.
• Yoga Blocks, or Towels that we will use as props.
• Water and post class snacks to give you the energy to get home.

Due to the room limitations this class will be limited to 12 people.

Click Here to be taken to the fetlife event page.

This class will be RSVP only. Please contact me (Mateo) at nwmateo@gmail.com to reserve your spot.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment